All board members and executive directors as well as any individuals involved in the spiritual nurture of residents must subscribe and adhere without mental reservation to the following tenets of faith and file a signed copy there of with the secretary.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is only one God, externally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin Birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His Atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the salvation of lost and sinful man is of primary importance and that the regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the necessity of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ which results in the indwelling of the Holy Spirit enabling the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.