Lebanon Rescue Mission belongs to God and the staff is committed to Him. The Mission is governed by a godly and compassionate board of directors who understand their responsibility to assure your contributions are used honorably.
We are an arm of the Lebanon church community. Through their support, many churches have commissioned the Mission to reach out to the poor and homeless.
- We will never attempt to raise more money than we need.
- We will pay for our purchases immediately or within 30 days.
- We believe Christians should support their local church first. We will never encourage believers to support the Mission until they have first met their obligations to their churches.
- We believe each gift comes from people who give sacrificially. We will use all gifts prayerfully and conservatively. No one will become financially wealthy as a result of their efforts at the Mission. All donations will be used for the purposes they are given.
- We will never sell or rent our donor mailing list.
- We will promptly send receipts for all monetary donations.
- We believe our supporters want to hear from us in times of plenty and in times of difficulty. We pledge to act with integrity when raising funds. We will always communicate the Mission’s needs honestly.
We are a member in good standing of the Evangelical Council For Financial Accountability. The ECFA is a firm that audits Christian non-profit organizations so donors can feel comfortable showing their support. To visit their website, click here.
For more information about Lebanon Rescue Mission’s financial principles or questions regarding our financial information, please contact Executive Director Susan A. Blouch at (717) 273-2301.