Supply Wish List:
- Aspirin 325 (80mg for heart health)
- Aleve (Naprosyn)
- Guaifenesin (adult cough syrup)
- Antibiotic Cream
- Eye Drops — soothing (like Refresh/Visine)
- Ear Wax Drops (Debrox or store brand)
- Antifungal Cream, Lamisil for feet
- Vicks Vapor Rub
- Kleenex, Toilet Paper, Paper Towels
- Small Bottled Waters
- Dry Skin Lotion (like Vaseline Intensive Care)
- Garbage Bags (white kitchen or large trash)
- Cleansers (like Soft Scrub)
- Swiffer Floor Pads and Liquid Cleaner
- Air Freshener (solid or spray)
- Disinfectant Cleanser (liquid or wipes)
- Office help
MEDICAL CLINIC HOURS:
Hours may change based on provider availability.
Please call to confirm times and eligibility: (717) 273.2715.
135 South 9th Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
The Lebanon Free Clinic opened in March 2009 serving the uninsured homeless and quickly plans to open, as resources become available, to the uninsured without access in the community. Our doctors, nurses and other support staff volunteer their time at our Clinic because they value the patient. We demonstrate the love of Christ through the provision of proper medical care, care that is funded by donations.
- ELIGIBILITY AND DOCUMENTATION OF PROOF
For detailed information, click here.
- MEDICAL CARE
Click here for types of medical services provided.
- ACTIVITY REPORT THROUGH NOVEMBER
For details of the activities of the clinic, click here.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
Through the love and care of volunteers at the Lebanon Free Clinic and partnership with the Lebanon community, people without access to healthcare will find primary medical care, health education, diagnostic testing and treatment. More importantly, there will be people willing to listen. Often a caring person is all that is needed to change a life!
If you are inspired by the thought of helping your neighbors that are without healthcare access to get basic healthcare services, we invite you to make a difference by joining the team at the Lebanon Free Clinic.
No gift is too small. Plus, you’ll join many other volunteers and community members who are already experiencing the joy of helping others here at the Lebanon Free Clinic.