2015 Sign Up Dates, Times, and Location:
MONDAY, OCTOBER 5TH from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6TH from 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7TH from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8th from 2:00 PM until 6:00 PM
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9th from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM
Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church, 119 N. 8th Street, Lebanon, PA 17046
Distribution Date, Time, and Location:
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22nd from 8:00 AM until 12:00 PM
The National Guard Armory, 1000 E. Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA 17042
PLEASE READ THESE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY, AS SOME OF OUR POLICIES HAVE CHANGED.
If you do not have ALL of the following items, your application cannot be processed. Please do not waste yours and our volunteers’ time with incomplete information.
* IDENTIFICATION: The primary applicant must bring a photo identification (driver’s license, state ID) and their Social Security card.
* BIRTH CERTIFICATES: Applicants must bring birth certificates for ALL CHILDREN.
* We no longer require Social Security cards for children.
A Social Security card is NOT a substitute for a birth certificate.
* Birth certificates must be official and bear the names of both the parent/parents and child.
* Please order birth certificates in advance. Only children with official birth certificates will be added to your application.
* PROOF OF HOUSING: All applicants must bring a rent receipt, mortgage documentation or a validation of residency letter.
* If you do not pay for housing, you must bring a piece of mail or a bill with your name and address. This will be used to verify your residency.
* PROOF OF INCOME: This may include: pay stubs, food stamps, cash assistance, child support, SSI, SSD, etc.
* PROOF OF EXPENSES: All applicants must bring AT LEAST 3 bills. Expenses may include: electricity, water, heat, sewer, telephone, cable, internet, court-ordered child support payments, medical payments, etc. payments, etc.
- No children under the age of 18 are permitted at Operation Santa Sign-Ups. If you bring a child, you will be not be eligible to sign up.
- Operation Santa applicants may not sign up for assistance with other Christmas programs. (Ex. The Salvation Army, etc.)
- When you sign up for the Operation Santa program, you are also signing up for the Toys For Tots program. Both programs will distribute items on the same date.
SCHEDULE & LOCATION
- Operation Santa Distribution Day will be held on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2015.
- Distribution will be held at the National Guard Armory.
- The address for the Armory is 1000 Cumberland Street in Lebanon.
- The Armory is located near Eyeland and Penn Dot on the way to Walmart in Lebanon.
- Doors will open at 8:00 AM. The program will end at noon.
- Latecomers will not be eligible for service.
- All clients must bring photo identification (driver’s license or state ID).
- All clients must bring the card they received at Operation Santa Sign-Ups.
- Clients without this card will not be served. There are no exceptions.
- If you lose your Distribution Day card, you must contact the Program Director to receive a new card. Do not come to Distribution Day without a card.
- No children under the age of 18 are permitted at Operation Santa Distribution Day. If you bring a child, you will not be served.
- Clients will go through the Operation Santa line first; they will then go through the line for Toys For Tots.
- Arrange transportation in advance to move your items.
Please contact Cynthia Smith, Director of Agape Family Shelter, for additional information.
Telephone inquiries are welcome at (717) 272.6573.